Our AdVisors know that you have worked hard to build your wealth in pursuit of financial independence. Our Estate Planning is quite simply about the accumulation, preservation and subsequent transfer of that wealth. InVestra provides the means of developing and implementing a master plan that facilitates the distribution of your wealth to your loved ones, and provides for the future well-being of the ones you care about the most. Meticulously customized and designed, our estate plans can help minimize taxes while you are alive, reduce estate taxes and minimize probate fees after your passing, and ensure that your assets get to your loved ones and dependants as quickly and efficiently as possible. InVestra can even help future generations effectively manage your family’s wealth.
Estate planning is considered an essential part of any sound investment plan. Reaching beyond simply the transfer of wealth, it can also provide crucial guidance for other important needs, including:
- Children who are minors or who have special needs
- Spouse that is financially inexperienced, uncomfortable or incapable of handling financial matters
- Business owners
- Property owners in more than one state
- Intent to contribute to charity
- Special property such as artwork or collectibles
- Privacy concerns
- Avoidance of probate.
InVestra Financial Services can help with these critical areas in the transfer of your wealth:
- Estate Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A. is an affililate of LPL Financial
- Succession Planning
- Family InVestment Planning
- Tax Planning
LPL Financial and InVestra Financial Services do not offer legal advice or services.
Planning for Your Loved Ones
InVestra understands that planning your Estate may not be a comfortable discussion, so let our Veteran Financial AdVisors help you to get through it in a dignified and orderly fashion.